Presented in 1984, the St Kitts passport scheme offers a chance to fly visa-free to the higher part of the world for businesspeople and investors. Applicants are not limited to remaining within the country to apply, and if necessary, the whole process can be completed in less than two months.
The passport provides you and your family with the benefits of Lifetime Citizenship even for your future generations too. It has no tax on overseas earnings or property, and second citizenship may enhance existing tax assessment plus assets security procedures.
Why choose St. Kitts & Nevis?
It’s is a dual island country honored with:
- Tropical temperature
- Cool blue waters
- A bustling trade economy
- White sandy beaches
- Warm skies
- The traveler economy
- It also gives a romantic getaway to those nature-lovers who wish to steer clear of crowds including different exercises.
- Nature lovers will appreciate seeing different lava formations, tropical forests, and lagoons, with several water-based activities, for example, diving and snorkeling that will enable you to view several underwater marvels.
Benefits of The Citizen Scheme
The program gives several advantages which includes:
- Zero tax on personal income
- Within 60 days approval of the accelerated application
- Quick and efficient passport processing in four months
- Ownership of a second passport
- Affordable secondary citizenship
- This program allows the applicant access to a friendly and politically firm region
- No physical residency is required and is flexible to hold dual citizenship
- Accessible to educational opportunities for children
- International tax planning
- Lifelong validity and can be used for future generations
- Access to fly visa-free to 100+ countries
- Applicant can apply for parents over 55 years of age and children of up to 30 years old
- Consulate in Dubai, UAE
- Be an outstanding personality
- Carry no illegal record
- Complete medical exam
- Must have a current passport
- Primary applicant should be over the age of 18
- 10 years passport validity for those over the age of 16. Children below 16 years will have a passport validity of 5 years